Stay at the top of your game this Winter with HYSC’s Select Program for players U8-U15. The clinic will host 10 sessions Dec through March with our elite curriculum designed to teach the players position-specific attributes & game based decision making.
All session are lead by our UEFA,USSF,USC Certified professional delivering a high energy practice environment, lots of technical repetitions & Tactical game Implementation
Address House of sports 1 elm street Ardsley NY
Cost: $300 per player
Session Time/Dates: Fridays 7:00-8:00 PM
(2021) 12/3, 12/10,
12/17, (2022) 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 3/4
Players will need to wear your black training jersey shin guards, cleats or turf shoes, bring the correct size ball & drink.
U10-U12 Size 4
U13-U15 Size 5
- Position Specific Curriculum
- High energy Sessions
- Goal keeper Specifics
- Technical/skill repetition
- Individual & Group Possession
- Speed of play & decision making
- Creativity & competitive mindset
- Winter Indoor Small sided game application rules, restarts & principles of play
Covid-19 Safety Policies
- All players, Parents & Staff Must wear masks at all times. Players must wear a mask even when participating in activity due to the programs indoor facility guidelines.
- The facility does not allow spectators the program will be strictly drop off and pick up only.
- Players will only use the equipment provided by HYSC Cones, Goal, Pinnies etc. which will be disinfected and sanitized before and after each use.
- All players coming in and out of the facility must adhere to all social distancing policies
- for a full run down of our Covid policies please review our return to sport document and if you wasn’t part of the program in the fall you will need to fill out the three waivers and send to club registrar Meredith Mc Gurk (email@example.com)
Return to sport Plan Click Here
Spaces are limited and places are not guaranteed due to Covid policy restrictions and venue capacity so don't wait to register click https://harrisonfc.website.sportssignup.com/login