The Harrison Youth Soccer Club in coordination with the Harrison Recreation Department is pleased to announce The Winter development program is back!!! Now bringing futsal to the very youngest ages in our club. (Futsal) is world renowned as one of the best forms of soccer endorsed by FIFA at promoting specific skill development & technical Player attributes. The aim of the Futsal clinic will be inspiring creativity, flair and a fearless player mentality. The Players will have fun while learning in a high energy environment, working on technical skill repetition/application, improving speed of play and game-based decision making.
All sessions are led by HYSC & NY Red Bulls Professional UEFA,USSF,USC,EFA,CONCACAF Certified Coaches Here at HYSC we look to inspire all players of any age and ability to form a love for the game, instilling a Passion to Play, practice and Progress in the sport of Soccer
HYSC are a direct youth affiliate club of the New York Red bulls, through this partnership we provide an elite level pathway for player development with a year round talent identification process, for players to have the opportunity to take their game to the next level and tryout for Red Bulls Regional Development Schools & Academy .
- Address- Sollazzo Center 270 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, NY 10528
- Sundays (11:00-3:00PM) times slots per age TBD based on registrations
- Dates 12/6, 12/13, 12/20, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/21, 2/28
- Ages, 4-7 (Non travel players only)
- Cost $250 per player for 10 sessions
- Ball mastery
- Technical repetition
- Technical application with stages of pressure
- Speed of play & transition
- Creating numerical advantage In Attack or Defense
- Futsal game application rules, restarts & principles of play
- Small Sided Scrimmages Teaching the Rules, functions, and Restarts of the Game
Covid-19 Safety Policies
- All players, Parents & Staff Must wear masks at all times. Players must wear a mask even when participating in activity due to the programs indoor facility guidelines.
- The facility does not allow spectators the program will be strictly drop off and pick up only.
- Players will only use the equipment provided by HYSC Balls, Cones, Pinnies etc. which will be disinfected and sanitized before and after each use.
- All players coming in and out of the facility must adhere to all social distancing policies
- for a full run down of our Covid policies please review our return to sport document and if you wasn’t part of the program in the fall you will need to fill out the three waivers and send to club registrar Meredith Mc Gurk (email@example.com)
Covid Return to sport Plan Click Here
Spaces are limited due to Covid policy restrictions and venue capacity so don't wait to register click https://harrisonfc.website.sportssignup.com/login